What Is Life Patron Program (LPP)?
The Life patron program is an opportunity to become part of ISKCON’s international family. This program was introduced by the founder-Acharya of ISKCON, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupad, in early 70’s. He invited anyone interested in rendering service to Krishna to become an ISKCON Life patron. Many people want to join ISKCON and devote their life to Krishna, but because of family or other responsibilities, they are unable to become a full-time devotee. The Life patron program was created to give any one the chance to help with ISKCON’s preaching activities while still remaining with their family at home. They may reside in the world wide levitra online temples for a few days in each year in each temple and take part in ISKCON’s spiritual activities in association with devotees.
Benefits to life patrons
As a Life Patron member, you will be entitled to receive the following benefits:
- International life patron identity card with patron’s photo. This cardwill be honoured at all ISKCON centres around the world.
- Accommodation at special reduced rates for Life Members only in all ISKCONcentres around the world where ever available, three days per year at each centres .Advance reservation is necessary. For ISKCON centres list please visit iskconcenters.com.
- A set of books by His Divine Grace A.C Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada. Available in English or Hindi or Bengali
- Your donation is tax exempt under section 80-G of the income tax act,1961. Your donation will help propagate Krishna consciousness all over the globe.
- Whole life spiritual benefits by associating with Krishna’s devotees in the world wide Harekrishna family.
What is the present Donation for life patronship:
At present the donation for life patron is Rs.35555. Donation may be given in Cash, by Cheque, Bank Transfer, through the internet, or via Credit & Debit Cards.
(It’s a donation towards the corpus of silagra, and is tax exempted under Income tax Act of 1961, section 80-G)
Where Is Life Patron Office?
Second floor of the guest house building.