Donate On The Auspicious Occasion Of Ekadashi.
Importance of Ekadashi
- Fasting on days such as Ekadashi is meant for reducing the fat within the body which otherwise induces more sleep, inactiveness and laziness.
- On Ekadashi, more time can be utilized for spiritual activity. In this way, one can achieve both external and internal purity.
- The real purpose of fasting on Ekadashi is increasing one’s faith and love for Krishna. By observing a fast on Ekadashi, we can minimize the bodily demands and engage our time in the service of the Lord by chanting the Hare Krishna mantra or performing similar service.
- Observing Ekadashi vrat pleases the Supreme Personality of Godhead and by its regular observance, one makes advancement in Krishna consciousness.
- In the Brahma-vaivarta Purana it is said that one who observes fasting on Ekadashi day is freed from all kinds of reactions to sinful activities and advances in pious life.
- Padma Purana states that one should follow Ekadashi especially since even if one by trickery follows Ekadashi, all of his sins are absolved and he very easily attains the supreme goal, the abode of Vaikuntha.
Bank Name: Axis Bank
Account Name: ISKCON
Account Number: 005010100161718
IFS Code: UTIB0000005
Branch: Kolkata Main Branch